Hybrid 50% office based p/month in Cork
The Workday Analyst is responsible for the ongoing support and configuration of Workday and system integrations with other internal and external IT systems. The Workday Analyst will maintain compliant and in control operational processes and drive them to increasingly higher levels of efficiency. This position will report to the Associate Director.
- Partner with business leadership, IT Architects, HR Technology Team, and external partners to maintain effective Workday configuration and integrations between Workday and other solutions.
- Work directly with business to research, troubleshoot, and lead resolution for issues
- Identify opportunities and assist in development of automation solutions within and outside of Workday
- Effectively prioritize and escalate issues
- Build robust test plans including those necessary due to release activity, environment changes or other factors.
- Author and execute detail test scripts
- Maintain effective systems documentation and maintain integrations per company procedures
- Lead projects to upgrade or build new integrations
- Continuously improve the operations of the Workday team
- Experience in Workday module configuration and/or Workday integrations
- Multiple years experience in an IT role supporting global, enterprise or SAAS applications
- Experience of ITIL based IT support with experience in Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management.
- Experience and understanding of the legal, regulatory and data privacy environments in which the Company operates.
- Problem solving skills necessary to solve complex technical issues
- Ability to establish relationships with and influence those outside of the immediate area
- Ability to effectively communicate, both oral and written, impact of IT problems in business terms to many levels of the organization
- Manage and prioritize competing priorities and manage communications with stakeholders
- Coaching, mentoring and teaching skills
- Ability to independently manage work and meet strict deadlines