Technical Sales Executive – Dental Division
A sales role that also includes customer, partner and corporate sales responsibilities. The primary responsibility of the Technical Sales Executive role for Dental Equipment is to enable, drive and elevate the company’s position and penetration into the allocated Territory. The Technical Sales Executive will be focused on the client’s functional operations in support of customer sales and market requirements.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients in Dental by working with the Sales team in situ.
- Generate new business with new clients in the division.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches.
- Manage targeted budget as agreed with the Company.
- Manage and plan your sales territory in line with Company guidelines.
- Identify Dental suppliers in order to develop the Dental product portfolio.
- Process orders by phone, paperwork or electronically to the Customer Care team.
- Input sales call information into the Company’s CRM in a timely fashion.
- Handle customer enquiries and queries via telephone, fax and email.
- Work closely with Marketing team on related marketing activities and materials.
- Assist in the purchasing process and supplier relations.
- Identify opportunities in the department and make recommendations to Management.
- Actively promote the Company’s high standards of service.
- Carry out the roles and responsibilities assigned to you to the best of your ability.
- Duties defined by the role as a member of the Sales team.
- Any other assigned duties required to ensure the efficient running of the Company.
- Maintain full knowledge of the Company’s Health & Safety Statement and Risk Assessments
- Minimum 3 years’ dental equipment sales experience is preferred.
- Sales and marketing excellence. Strategic and results-driven.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Good verbal and written English language skills