Source to Pay Business Analyst
Source to Pay Business Analyst
Hybrid 50% p/month office based in Cork
The key areas of focus for the Source to Pay (S2P) business integrator will be developing technical solutions and configuring SAP, SAP integrated solutions, and other S2P technologies, collaborating with our business partners, and influencing the processes, tools, and operating models within the S2P space. The role will involve determining the nature of the business need to contribute the most value-adding application of the solution. The Business Integrator will be responsible for ensuring these services are provided on time, on budget, and in a quality and compliant manner to meet required business outcomes. This position will play a role in the S/4 HANA implementation program and will report to the Information and Digital Services (IDS) Global Services organization.
- Lead, manage, and participate in day-to-day operations, enhancements, and projects. This includes understanding business impact, quantifying resources, evaluating/recommending technical options, and configuring SAP and other S2P technology solutions.
- Opportunity to become an expert in SAP and other key technologies and the S2P business processes they support.
- Be forward thinking and innovative with respect to using various technologies to help improve the user experience.
- Be an advocate for SAP and other global solutions at global, regional, and local level to communicate standards and expectations.
- Interact and collaborate with global, regional, and local Business Partners as appropriate, to better understand the business and its priorities and represent their requirements within the SAP and S2P solution landscape.
- Partner with the business in assessing and defining requirements and drive the development of business cases and system solutions.
- Identify and ensure delivery of knowledge transfer needs between IT and our business partners.
- Promote process improvements and innovation to drive business process optimization.
- Influence partner organizations to manage and prioritize incidents, system changes and projects.
- Partner with third party providers to accomplish delivery of day-to-day operations, enhancements, and projects. This includes service level management, resource evaluations, escalations of system issues, and oversight of the change management processes.
- Bachelors Degree in computer science, management information systems, information technology or related technical field
- 2+ years development, configuration, or support experience in SAP, S2P, or Third Party Risk Management applications
- Experience working in a regulated industry (i.e. GMP) and delivering within that environment.
- Experience with development, configuration, or support in SAP ECC modules and functionalities
- Experience with development, configuration, or support in S/4 HANA modules and functionalities
- Experience with development, configuration, or support in Ariba, AFI, Aravo, or DSP technologies
- Desire and ability to operate at multiple levels (detail and strategic).
- Excellent communication skills, using a variety of methods in diverse forums.
- Desire and ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated technical learning agility.
- Full time day shift position. Occasional off hours and weekend work is expected as this position serves a global organization.
- Some regional and international travel will be required to meet with business partners and develop key working relationships as part of a global function.