Site Acquisition Consultant(EV)- Dublin
Our client-a global consultancy company is looking for Site Acquisition Consultants (EV) to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. Working with the largest telecommunications companies across the world and as leaders in the industry, our client’s work impacts everything from business, healthcare, and education, to enabling loved ones to stay connected and more. The company embraces diversity and its many benefits; they strive to ensure all people feel supported within all cultures and can bring their authentic selves to work every day. Ensuring their respect for the individual comes first and is demonstrated in their care for each other, which is a direct reflection of the company’s founders who work side-by-side with employees every day.
Our client provides industry-leading training, access to mentorship, and opportunities to grow within and beyond your role. From your very first day, you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the big picture. The company encourages team members to give back to their communities and support them through a matching program. With a strong belief in a balanced life and the well-being of every person, they offer leading benefits consistent with the country where each team member works.
Salary: €35000 per year + competitive commission.
Terms: Full-time or part-time (20 hours per week), permanent
Location: Dublin office (City Centre)
What we offer:
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Weekly competitions and prizes
- Fantastic company and team events
- International networking opportunities
- Relocation package (hotel accommodation)
- Gym membership
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- TaxSaver tickets
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Weekly meals
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Private Retirement Savings Account (PRSA)
- Permanent, full-time contract
- Salary of 35K euro gross p/year+ UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
This role requires sourcing new locations and negotiating rental agreements with landlords for EV (Electric Vehicle) Charging Stations, on behalf of our clients.
- Searching for suitable EV locations and identifying potential landlords
- Contacting potential clients by phone, e-mail, and video to propose the acquisition and development of properties for the purpose of “Renewable Energy” projects
- Signing lease agreements with landlords through negotiating terms
- If need be, complete site visits by traveling to identified locations and capturing geospatial data.
- Maintaining information in the company’s custom software
- Fully fluent in spoken and written English language
- Work experience in the US and/or Canada is essential
- Availability to work Eastern Standard Time hours
- Sales or negotiation experience is preferred but not essential
- Property industry experience is preferred but not essential