Senior Planning Supervisor
Fully on-site position (Pilsen, Czech Republic)
Fully fluent Czech and English speaker
Our client is a multinational company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a full line of advertising specialty products. Originally from Ireland, they’ve expanded their business across the globe with a promising resolution to helping small businesses create personal connections.
Short overview of the role:
As a Senior Planning Supervisor, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving planning and scheduling strategies to have an optimal material and order flow.
· 25 days of holidays
· 37.5 hours/week
· meal allowance of CZK 120 per day
· contribution to pension insurance (1% of wages, min. CZK 300 per month)
· CZK 1000 per month towards the Sodexo card
· employee referral scheme
· 13 monthly wages per annum
· Oversee and drive all Planning/Scheduling-related activities to ensure customer expectations are met and business goals attained.
· Coordinate the proper material flow to production to avoid production interruptions.
· Review and follow up with cross-functional teams on the backlog vs capacity short-term period.
· Effectively communicate with the external stakeholders on customer order status
· Ensure all KPIs metrics are published to the Leadership team accurately and on time.
· Coordinate with other departments as required to implement systemic schedule improvement.
· Maintain excellent communication and working relationships with all departments within the company to ensure transparency in the Planning process.
· Define procedures and processes for the warehouse and planning department
· Supervise the ERP data entry from Demand through SLA agreements to avoid process Lead time violations in production.
· Support continuous development and improvement of scheduling systems and escalating any issue.
· Customer order exception management and response
· Fluent English and Czech language
· College degree or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of Planning areas experience.
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Excel required.
· Previous manufacturing industry experience with strong working knowledge of ERP required.
· Strong leadership, motivational, and team-building skills required.
· Ability to quickly analyze and solve complex problems required.
· Moderate to expert skills in lean manufacturing/manufacturing techniques helpful