Sales & Marketing Agent (m/f/d) (Hebrew Speaker –Berlin)
Our client is a global services provider that focuses on customer engagement and improving business performance. They are looking for a driven Sales / Marketing Agent (Hebrew speaker) to join their team in Berlin.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- In charge of daily phone and email marketing campaign analysis for both new and current clients.
- Assisting consumers with questions regarding the platform and its offerings
- Implementing and overseeing digital marketing for current clients while offering suggestions and comments will also be part of your job description.
- Early campaign and market trend detection and escalation of problematic developments
- Increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty with your excellent communication and support skills
- Collaborate with the sales team to achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall company growth
- Fluent, verbal and written in HEBREW(C2) and minimum B2 in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask & work under pressure
- Fast learner, diligent worker
- Strong sales-oriented outlook and entrepreneurial thinking
- Salary of € 2,750monthly / €33,000 per year
- Up to € 687monthly performance bonus
- Relocation bonus of up to €1,500from outside Germany and €700 from within Germany, depending on current location (minimum 100 km to Berlin) *
- €40cash card as an attendance bonus, company pension scheme, an employee referral program, and much more!