Sales Consultant (fluent Spanish)
Spanish & English – speaking Site Acquisition Consultant
€25,000 + uncapped commission (estimated €15-20k in commissions)
Our client, a global consultancy company, is looking for a Spanish and English-speaking Site Acquisition Consultant to join their team in Malaga, Spain. Working with the largest telecommunications companies across the world and as leaders in the industry, our client’s work impacts everything from business, healthcare, and education, to enabling loved ones to stay connected and more. The company embraces diversity and its many benefits; they strive to ensure all people feel supported within all cultures and can bring their authentic self to work every day. Ensuring their respect for the individual comes first and is demonstrated in care for each other, which is a direct reflection of the company’s founders who work side-by-side with employees every day.
Our client provides industry-leading training, access to mentorship, and opportunities to grow within and beyond your role. From your very first day, you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the big picture. The company encourages team members to give back to their communities and support them through a matching program. With a strong belief in a balanced life and the well-being of every person, they offer leading benefits consistent with the country where each team member works.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment and various possibilities to develop? Press APPLY button now!
What we offer:
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Amazing competitions and games
- Awesome events
- Hybrid working model
- Permanent, full-time contract
- Salary of 25K euro gross p/year+ UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
- Searching for suitable Electric Vehicle locations and identifying potential landlords
- Completing site visits by traveling to identified locations and capturing geospatial data and visual reports
- Negotiate property acquisitions with our property acquisition experts
- Signing leases with landlords negotiating terms and conditions
- Maintaining up-to-date information in our custom software, LiveTrack
- Train new employees in the field service and in the office
- Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovative individuals
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English.
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance, or real estate industry is desired.
- Bachelor’s degree essential