Our client is a leading provider of disability support, they are committed to enhancing the quality of life for the individuals they support and promoting their independence. Our client is currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Company Safety Officer to join our dedicated team in the field of disability services.
This is a cross functional role and will require close communication and partnership with Operations, Human Resources, Clinical, Quality & Standards, Finance and other functions to ensure the delivery of effective and efficient services.
The Safety Officer will ensure that all aspects of health, safety and welfare of individuals supported by our client, employees and visitors are managed in accordance with health and safety and other relevant legislation, codes of practice, company policies and procedures and the company Safety Statement.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Maternity Leave Allowance
- Training / Continuous professional development
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Occupational Safety and Health Management
- Minimum of three (3) years working in a Health and Safety Role
- Full clean, manual driving licence
- A keen interest in progressing disability services