Retail Store Manager- SLIGO
Job type: Permanent
Job terms: Full-time
Location: On-site / Achonry, Co. Sligo, Ireland
Negotiable salary: €35 000- €45 000
This role is responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service, strong team leadership and development, stock control, and merchandising whilst delivering sales growth.
- Successful sales growth and team motivation to achieve targets
- Achievement of budgeted financial objectives; managing expenditure; variances analysis and implementation of corrective actions
- establishing rapports with potential and existing customers
- Completes store operational requirements
- Recruitment, training, supervision and appraisal of new employees.
- Assess and improve processes –
- Oversee pricing and stock control, formulating pricing policies; merchandising activities; identifying promotional opportunities; clearance sales and analysing sales trends.
- compliance with health & safety legislation.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the company’s brands by complying with legal requirements.
- Develop sales strategies
- Maintain and develop professional and technical knowledge
- Regular communication of business and key information to your team.
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of the Agri & Retail sector is an advantage
- Exemplary attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to develop a high-performing team.
- High level of initiative, with a sense of responsibility.
- Computer literate (MS Office) Excel, POS, SharePoint, OBI etc.