Renal Dialysis Staff Nurse- Galway
Job type: Permanent
Job terms: Full or Part-time
Location: On-site / Galway, Ireland
Competitive Salary: €30,000.00 to €48,000.00
37.5 hours working week, renal location or qualification allowance. Free staff car parking, and uniforms are provided.
Operate Monday to Saturday 7.00 am to 7.00 pm. Pension after one year’s service 5% EE and 5% ER
Applicants must be fully registered with the INMB and be able to provide PIN number
- Organise and participate in the delivery of high standards of evidence-based nursing care.
- Take regular responsibility to carry out required planned, direct patient care to a high standard without direct supervision in accordance with established nursing procedures and policies.
- To report to the appropriate members of the multidisciplinary team any significant changes in a patient’s condition or situation.
- To contribute towards health promotion for all patients by providing education, support, and advice, as necessary. Ensure referral to appropriate professionals or agencies as required.
- Escort patients in need to their transport.
- Make sure that patients are treated with courtesy at all times, meeting the patients’ needs, maintain confidentiality
- Provide a safe and therapeutic environment for all patients, relatives, visitors, and colleagues.
- Prepare special equipment and the availability of nursing supplies in conjunction with the senior ward nurses.
- Report to the nurse in charge/line manager all complaints, incidents, or accidents involving self, staff, patients, and visitors and complete relevant documentation according to the company’s Wellstone procedure.
- have detailed knowledge of Manual handling regulations
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Experience in Haemodialysis is advantageous
- Patient Care to be a priority in your nursing role
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland.