Production Planner – Czech Republic
Our client is a multinational company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a full line of advertising speciality products. Originally from Ireland, they’ve expanded their business across the globe with a promising resolution to helping small businesses create personal connections.
Short overview of the role:
As a production planner, you will be responsible for providing a production plan to schedule orders in a timely manner in order to meet the company’s OTS and TAT requirements both in Czech and English language.
· 25 days of holidays
· 37.5 hours/week
· meal allowance of CZK 120 per day
· contribution to pension insurance (1% of wages, min. CZK 300 per month)
· CZK 1000 per month towards the Sodexo card
· employee referral scheme
· 13 monthly wages per annum
· Providing a production plan to ensure customer expectations are met and business goals achieved.
· Coordinate the proper material flow to production.
· Regularly updating external stakeholders on the status of customer orders.
· Responsible for meeting the KPI for planning such OTS & TAT metrics.
· Maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with all departments.
· Escalating any challenge to commit to customer expectations and provide recommendations.
· Manage special customer requirements such as prioritizing pre-orders for customer approval.
· Follow up on critical orders and prioritize requests by stakeholders.
· Ensure to have enough workload for each process/machine to have continuous production.
· Follow up on material shortages to fulfill customer orders.
· Coordinate expeditors to properly follow up critical orders to meet customer expectations.
· Fluent English and Czech language
· College degree or equivalent experience
· 3-5 years of Planning areas experience.
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Excel required.
· Skills in manufacturing/manufacturing techniques beneficial.