Pharmaceutical Project Manager (PPM) Associate / Sr. Associate
Pharmaceutical Project Management (PPM) provides strategic and operational drug development leadership across the Research and Development portfolio, integrating drug development across all functions and translating strategy into execution to deliver medicines to patients.
Responsible for Facilitating and Supporting Asset Strategy and Portfolio Delivery (85%):
- In charge of controlling scope and assisting in the formulation of a global integrated development plan that defines the strategy and serves as the foundation for operational objectives.
- Collaborate with teams to develop and implement project plans, as well as to meet project milestones.
- Create and implement team communication strategy, as well as drive critical decision/results communication to stakeholders.
- Drive the development of a global integrated project budget that ensures alignment with functional representatives and leadership.
Application/Improvement of Processes (Shared Learning) (10%):
- Providing leadership through collaborative learning, process improvement, and the discovery of special/complex needs.
- Identifying areas for continuous process improvement in order to reduce drug development cycle durations and costs.
- Collaboration with teams from the Project Management Office (PMO), Resource Modeling and Forecasting (RMF), and Portfolio Systems and Business Integration (PSBI) to discover, communicate, and incorporate best practices into future processes, tools, and training.
- Contributing to the way others progress by being an active provider of guidance and input to coworkers.
- Four-year degree preferably in a health-related, scientific or engineering field with a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, drug development, or project management and/or product development.
- Higher degrees or certifications (e.g., MS., MBA, Master’s degree in Project Management or PMP)