Part-time Dietitian (Renal Therapy) Wexford or Portlaoise
Dietitian Role in Renal Therapy (Part Time – 17.5 hours / 2 or 2.5 days) Permanent
2 positions open: Wexford or Portlaoise, Ireland
€25,000.00 to €27,500.00
Salary above is pro rata from full time role.
Pension & Sick leave benefits from 6 months after probation. Uniforms provided. Free staff car parking.
- Sc. Human Nutrition and Dietetics recognised by the Department of Health; Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition from Dublin Institute of Technology/BDA Renal Course or equivalent
- Candidates with qualifications from outside of the Republic of Ireland, must provide evidence that qualifications have been validated by the Dept of Health. Eligible for registration with CORU as a Dietitian
- 3 years post-graduate relevant work experience in renal care
- The dietitian will demonstrate knowledge of renal dietetics and renal replacement therapies.
- Provides haemodialysis patients with nutritional care based on evidence best practice appropriate to their requirements.
- An excellent working knowledge of renal related guidelines.
- Provide evidence of ongoing continuous professional development.
- Deliver a quality service and is patient and customer–centred at all times.
- Ability to develop evidence-based policies and protocols for optimal nutritional and dietetic management of patients