Location: Dublin North
Please note that this position requires full attendance in the office.
This role involves working within the Finance function and will be based at the client’s office in Dublin 3.
Management Accountant will be reporting directly to the Head of Finance and will produce financial information, including monthly accounts and detailed forecasts and prepare balance sheet reconciliations. The roles involve liaising with all departments to provide relevant information to decision-makers and preparing key drivers variance analysis.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual who is used to working in a KPI-orientated environment within a finance department to join their team.
The ideal candidate must have a recognized professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or be in the final stages of studying towards the same.
- Provide the business with accurate and timely information.
- General ledger postings including the booking of all accruals and prepayment.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for budget comparison, highlighting and reporting variances, including:
o Balance Sheet reconciliation and investigation of any variances.
o Revenue, revenue provision and bad debt provision analysis on an agreed cycle.
- Preparation of financial reporting information such as key cost analysis for quick decision-making for Senior Management with monthly follow-up up and identification of action to keep the business on track.
- Manage data in order to provide business growth projections/forecasts.
- Creating commentary for monthly management accountants and quarterly forecast packs.
- Preparation of the budgeting and quarterly reforecasting submissions.
- Development of Excel models for use within the budgeting process.
- Undertake sensitivity analysis on budgets and forecasts.
- Cash flow management and cash flow forecast.
- Audit files preparation and assistance with the annual audit.
- Active participation in ad-hoc Projects.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of financial reporting procedures.
- Excel knowledge
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent certification or be at the final stages of studying towards same.