Ledger Team Lead
Office based – Dublin North
The function of this position is to supervise all functions performed within our Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger groups. This includes ensuring that invoices, staff expenses, and travel plans are correctly processed in Purchase Ledger. This includes processing all income received, managing DD collections, cash reconciliations, contract and adjustment processing and checking within Sales Ledger.
You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of your team, providing support and leadership by managing their overall performance, ensuring deadlines and goals are met, and achieving your own set of targets in order to support the Head of Finance.
- Ensure that the team meets its KPIs for accurate and timely onboarding of new contracts, authorized adjustments, and refunds.
- Responsibility for the banking process, which includes cash receipts and allocation, Direct Debit administration, payment processing, and bank account reconciliation.
- Make sure the team meets its KPIs for creditor reconciliation, payment, and invoice processing.
- Management of travel and booking accommodation process for field staff.
- Managing your team’s performance through 121s, team meetings, appraisals, training programs, effective feedback, and recognizing high performance and accomplishments are all important aspects of motivating and developing your team.
- Identify process improvements and prepare plans for implementation to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure that team members are aware of goals and deadlines, and that all operations are carried out in accordance with established controls, procedures, and KPIs.
- Team HR requirements ie. lateness, sickness as required, assisting with the hiring and training of new team members.