German-speaking Lease Processor – Dusseldorf (open to remote in Germany)
We are looking to welcome German-speaking Lease Processors (m/w/d) to our team in Dusseldorf to help make a difference in the world. This position is responsible for preparing complex amendments to lease agreements re-negotiated by the Company’s Lease Consultants. The LP drafts lease amendments based on re-negotiated lease terms submits lease amendments to Lease Consultants for review and approval, and oversees the distribution and return of approved amendments to landlords for signature.
- Increasing holiday entitlement.
- Weekly competitions and prizes.
- Fantastic company and team events.
- International networking opportunities.
- Urban Sports Club.
- Salary: Base Salary of €32k
- Terms: Full-time, permanent.
- Location: Düsseldorf.
Essential Job Functions of a Lease Processor:
- Oversee the distribution and return of executed leases within given timeframes.
- Ensure errors in lease amendments are kept to a minimum.
- Working to deadlines assigned by the Company with the highest amount of attention to detail.
- Prepare diverse amendments to lease agreements as re-negotiated by the Lease Consultants.
- Review signed agreements returned by the landlord to ensure their accuracy and that all necessary documentation is provided. Liaise with other departments to correct possible errors.
- Enter data from negotiated agreements into Client Databases.
- Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovative individuals.
- Native-level German and basic English fluency.
- Strong attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to review documents for accuracy.
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
- The ability to work independently while also being a team player.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word.