Location: Dublin (Dublin North)
Regular travel required (applicant must have own transport with full clean driving license and appropriate motor insurance)
Are you an experienced HR professional looking to join an experienced and professional team and a company that will provide you with professional development opportunities?
Our client is a leading HR and employment law support service for Irish and Northern Irish organizations.
Short overview of the role:
Our client is currently looking for an experienced HR Consultant to join their very successful Consultancy team. The role will be diverse and will include providing clients with high-quality HR support. When supporting clients, the selected applicant will need to have an exceptional awareness of HR employment law and best practices, as well as a commercial vision and approach.
- 25 Days of annual leave + Bank Holidays + Day off for your birthday
- Monday – Friday work
- Provide specialist HR & Employment Law support to clients
- Design and present effective HR solutions for a variety of clients within different industry sectors.
- Lead complex workplace investigations, for example, Dignity and Respect at Work, Disciplinary and Grievances for clients
- Provide robust, pragmatic advice and guidance to clients on-site, via telephone, video conference or email concerning HR issues
- Build strong relationships within the current designated client base
- Research current developments in Employment Law and HR practice
- Research, prepare content and present seminars and training workshops on current HR topics
- Contribute to the development of new compliance products and solutions
- Work with key colleagues within the wider organisation to meet client needs
- Work on-site with clients to resolve HR issues and bridge gaps in their HR service or up-skill HR teams in house in line with best practice and employment legislation
- Draft written content and be a key HR contributor for our employment law publications
- Review policies and procedures for clients and provide advice/guidance on required changes to ensure documentation is compliant with legislation
- 3rd level degree programme in Human Resources / Employment Law, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR role providing HR support to managers and/or the business
- Experience providing advice on company policy and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Employment Law and its application in unionized and non-unionized workplaces
- Comprehensive knowledge of Human Resource developments in Ireland and Internationally
- A flexible and adaptable individual with a constructive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to research and write HR compliance materials
- Excellent communication skills (business English – verbal and written)
- This is a nationwide HR Consultancy Service; therefore the successful candidate will be expected to travel and stay overnight regularly.