Health and Safety Advisor
Our client’s first specialism was Employment Law and today they offer the service of Human Resource Consultancy, Health and Safety Management, Insurance, Employee well-being, and much more.
Short overview of the role:
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and diligent H&S Advisor who will be accountable for delivering clients H&S advice and documentation, strongly managing cases through resolution, and developing relationships and rapport with clients on each engagement. The primary part of the role is providing call and email advice to our clients across multiple industries.
· Structured career pathway
· 25 Days of annual leave + Bank Holidays + Day off for your birthday
· Monday – Friday work
· Have a strong knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety Legislation in the Republic of Ireland.
· Attend internal training and legal updates to ensure that the advice provided is compliant.
· Submit any relevant reports or other such associated documents in accordance with client demand and departmental protocols.
· Advise and instruct clients in the use of Health and Safety Management systems and other relevant technical documents and online services.
· Review client documentation and provide advice accordingly taking their internal terms and conditions into account.
· To actively own cases to resolution, building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
· To be flexible and adaptable in order to ensure the client’s service is always of a high standard.
· Carry out other tasks that are deemed necessary by the Management Team.
· Level 8 Degree in Environmental / Occupational Health and Safety (graduates welcome)
· A “can-do” attitude with the ability to drive, motivate and support yourself to achieve your best performance overall and for each individual.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, adaptable environment.