German fluent Legal Support
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution across the Contract to Pay process including the pre-contract data management aspects.
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the Lilly’s TOV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners
- Provide excellent customer experience through the end to end coordination & execution of the Contract to Pay process in a compliant manner. This includes the pre-contracting data management for the Healthcare Professional.
- Monitor daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs
- Support global/regional CMS projects with focus on the Contract to Pay process & pre-contracting data management
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
Requirements: Experience and Education:
- customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills. Legal/Contracting/Travel & Meetings support experience an advantage
- Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in German and English language essential. Proficiency in other languages an advantage
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage