German fluent Customer Service Athens, Greece
German fluent Customer Support
Athens, Greece on site
Working hours: Monday to Sunday 08:00 – 19:30 (8h/day)
Monthly gross salary: 1.380€ (Plus sign on bonus 500€ gross in 2 instalments 1st & 4th payroll)
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
- Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
- First point of contact for customers by phone and email; resolving basic questions and queries.
- Providing accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensuring a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Making effective decisions on when to escalate a case
- Supporting your colleagues with peer learning, and being open to feedback from others
- Positively participating in company events, and in weekly team meetings
- Taking part in new projects and tests that we may need your help with
- Promoting the our culture
- Fluency in German and English
- Customer services experience
- Resident of or ability to relocate to Athens, Greece and gain work authorization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Employee engagement activities
- Relocation assistance
- Performance bonus opportunities