German fluent Clients Consultant
German fluent Clients Relations Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment? Because we have big goals, and we want you to be part of them. We are looking to welcome a German speaking Landlord Relations Consultant to our team to help make a difference in the world. This position is responsible for handling the relationship with our client’s landlords. The LLRC communicates with landlords over phone and email and resolves various issues, e.g. bank changes, changes of ownership, terminations, etc.
- Communicate with landlords via phone and email.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner and escalate unresolved issues while following procedures.
- Data entry and process monitoring.
- Liaise with the Lease Processor Team to ensure correct issuing of leasing documents.
- Communicate with landlords: inbound and outbound calls, attempting to contact landlords and sending or reviewing emails to/from landlords.
- Prepare for call with landlords: includes reviewing and researching existing and/or new leases using the Company’s database/software system, internet and other various sources.
- Resolving issues in a timely manner and escalating unresolved issues while following procedures.
- Data entry: includes entering data into the Company’s database/software system, Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Training: Assist with the training of new employees as required.
- Attend client meetings if necessary.
- Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovated individuals
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to priorities and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.