French&Dutch Customer Excellence & Medical Solution
Associate / Snr Associate – Customer Excellence & Medical Solution (French and Dutch)
Location: Cork, Ireland
Customer Excellence & Medical Solution function combines scientific knowledge and communication expertise to deliver relevant medical content that:
- meaningful and relevant to customers
- enables informed and balanced treatment decisions that enhance patient care
- advances the quality and transparency of th company research.
- Careful listening to customer needs and a quality response to their inquiry is associated with a positive customer experience (CX).
- Handle calls requesting product information from HCPs and other customers.
- Handle customers’ queries by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources
- Identify queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints, handle and document these in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures
- Accurately record all medical and pharmaceutical communication transactions into the appropriate database
- Support the organisation with the maintenance of the knowledge database
- Facilitate fulfilment of customers’ requests
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers according to defined processes
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
▪ Bachelor’s degree, diploma, medical or pharmaceutical technical assistant or equivalent in health care, natural sciences, pharmacy, nutritional specialists or a related discipline, or relevant equivalent business experience.
▪ Full proficiency in FRENCH&DUTCH language
▪ Business experience such as medical sales representative will also be considered.