Finance Analyst – Dublin 3
Finance Analyst – Dublin 3 (fully onsite)
Up to €50,000
This role reporting directly to the Head of Finance will produce financial information in a timely manner that will be critical for the continued growth of the business. The role includes the process driven management of our employment claims process, including recommending settlements on behalf of the Company. The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, a continuous improvement mindset while being a great team player with a collaborative attitude and possess the ability to communicate effectively and build and maintain relationships.
· Provide accurate and prompt information to the business.
· Prepare and present financial analyses to key stakeholders.
· Provide insight, analysis and reporting around the following areas:
1. Lead conversion rates and costs
2. Cost of acquisition and product/sector mix
3. Pricing and discounting at individual and team levels
4. Commissions analysis at individual and team levels for quick decision making for Senior Management.
· Analysing claims made by clients on foot of tribunal papers and determining coverage under relevant discretionary benefit protection products for adherence to our terms and conditions and internal processes.
· Preparing coverage reports.
· Working with our Litigation team in identifying the appropriate reserve to be set aside for valid claims as those claims progress.
· Benchmarking any potential provisions against current published cases.
· Prepare accurate weekly and monthly reports for the Management Team and Directors.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Confident decision-making ability.
· A continuous improvement mindset
· A positive attitude and approach to a busy workload.
· High standard of written and verbal communication.
· At least 3 years experience in a similar role or as a business analyst
· Strong IT skills