Export Expert in Dublin
Full-time, permanent role based in the office with 40 days a year work-from-home option
Salary: €45k – €50k DOE
*We will be issuing an Excel assessment before the first interview to test competency in this area.
Our client is one of the most prestigious brands and global players in the luxury market. They create, manufacture, distribute and sell high-end jewels, watches, perfumes and accessories in the most exclusive shopping areas in the world and selected distributors and more than 10.000 exclusive perfumeries. Within their Worldwide Logistic and Supply Chain Centre based in Dublin, Ireland, they are looking for a team player, motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for data and analytics.
We are looking for someone who can interpret and analyse large amounts of data.
- Work on strategic initiatives with our client Freight partner to deliver efficiencies that maintain service level but improve costs
- Ability to develop trend analysis using data analytics tools and accessing data from various sources/systems
- Develop a suite of operational KPIs that help to identify both service and cost improvements
- Monthly Planning and forecasting
- Working with SAP to analyse process flows
- Support testing and implementation of new processes
- Manage daily invoicing and ensure the export documentation is in line with agreed Incoterms
- Work directly with the Operations team to ensure the daily delivery schedule is achieved
- Demonstrate urgency to resolve customer challenges
- Support continuous improvement culture
- Experience in freight forwarding required
- SAP & Power BI expertise essential
- Strong data analytic mindset
- At least 3 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in export and customs
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of databases, statistics applications & Excel
- Excellent presentation skills
- Decision-making and organizational skills
On the soft skills side, our client wants passionate people who can work as a team. Communication is at the heart of their organisation, and they are looking for collaborative people.