E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Dublin 24 (hybrid)
The E-Commerce Marketing Executive would be responsible for the development of our client’s E-Commerce marketing campaigns, and their campaign changeover, continually driving the customer experience, content development, and development of digital content.
Monthly Campaign Changeover:
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the smooth changeover of all brand and tactical campaigns across the online site and on their App.
Development Of E-Commerce Product Offers:
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will lead the development of an annual product promotional plan for the E-Commerce channel by working with the buying team to define suitable products for E-Commerce, that meet their retail calendar requirements.
- You will confirm all brand promotions with the Trading Director and will then identify the brand assets to be developed to support the requirements.
- You will be responsible for the monthly reporting on the campaign performance of their offers put in place and circulation to key stakeholders.
E-Commerce Product Listings:
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be solely responsible for the development and implementation of the most appropriate process for listing products on their site.
- You will define listing requirements and standards, brief their Buying team and suppliers, and approve all listings in all cases.
- You will ensure that all product listings only go live once the copy and photography meet their visual and tone of voice guidelines for the site.
- You will be responsible for reviewing the site and removing products not meeting the specification and advising suppliers of the consequences.
E-Commerce Rate Card:
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for the development of a specific E-Commerce rate card on an annual basis.
- You’d be responsible for engaging with suppliers to sell E-Commerce packages for the company and will record all revenue with Finance.
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for engaging with our suppliers to create appropriate brand rooms on their site to drive key brand performance.
- You will also be responsible for building relationships from an E-Commerce perspective, with key teams across their leading suppliers, such as Lancôme, Loreal, and Coty.
- You will be responsible for the development of brand campaign evaluation presentations and will lead the content development of these across the marketing team where wider input is required.
E-Commerce Monthly Cards:
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development of the bi-monthly customer card inserts for online orders.
- For ensuring the code is set up accordingly and the offer fits with seasonal requirements. You will work closely with the Senior Brand Manager in regard to the brand look and feel of the online card to ensure it is consistent with wider brand communications.
Digital Marketing Content:
- Briefing social media executive on content & schedule of social media. Sending on required assets, product info, and links.
- You will work closely with the Digital Marketing Executive on digital content.
Google Ads & Campaigns
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for engaging with third-party vendors in relation to promos and monthly campaigns.
- You will also be responsible for organizing the brand campaign assets for and briefing them on the campaigns.
- The E-Commerce Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for agreed projects to drive performance during the year.
- Work with the purchasing team on new product and brand launches.
- Meet with suppliers & gather content for brand room/product listings.
- Development of an artwork for weekend promotions
Email Campaign Support
- Development of landing pages for email
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the Magento platform and or similar.
- Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, and Website Content Management.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Experience using MS Excel to a proficient standard.
- Knowledge of Klaviyo, photoshop/illustrator & Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage.