Location: Dublin 24 (hybrid)
The E-Commerce Assistant will support the E-Commerce team by managing and monitoring the day-to-day running of our client’s website. Responsible for product listings, website management, research, and reporting to continuously improve customer experience and drive KPIs.
- Assist with maintenance of company website.
- Monitor new products listed by Buying Team.
- Review top products and update with unique content.
- Meet with Buying Team and suppliers on new product launches.
- Manage and make any necessary adjustments to company Trustpilot and Google My Business profiles.
E-Commerce Site Developments:
- Analyse customer journey and note potential improvements to be made.
- Assist E-Commerce Manager in updating partners on required site changes and ensuring any changes are delivered on time and on budget.
- Support the E-Commerce Manager inidentifying the changes required for the site and delivering a development plan.
- Liaise with external development and advertising partners.
- Oversee Google Analytics and report any issues to E-Commerce Manager.
- Monitor traffic, KPIs and map the customer journey.
- Assist in integrating key metrics in weekly and monthly department reports.
- Improve SEO of the website to increase site traffic and conversion.
E-Commerce Monthly & Weekly Reporting:
- Provide insights on customer shopping trends to support product selection and identify gaps.
- Market research – competitor analysis and analysing new trends & technologies in order to improve website performance.
- Assist the E-Commerce team in the development and circulation of weekly and monthly reports to illustrate company performance.
- Assist E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager with monthly campaign switchover.
- Assist in launching impromptu website promotions.
Google AdWords / Social Advertising:
- Supporting execution of the digital marketing plans including PPC, email marketing, influencer marketing, retargeting and social media.
- Supporting the production of digital content for use across social media channels
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with the Magento platform and or similar.
- Understanding and experience in UX, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics and Website Content Management.
- Knowledge of SEO.
- Experience using MS Excel to a proficient standard.
- Knowledge of Klaviyo, photoshop/illustrator & Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be an advantage