Dutch Project Administrator
Dutch & English speaking Project Control Specialist
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands (hybrid)
Our client, a global consultancy company, is looking for Dutch & English-speaking Project Control Consultant to join their team in Maastricht, Netherlands. Working with the largest telecommunications companies across the world and as leaders in the industry, our client’s work impacts everything from business, healthcare, and education, to enabling loved ones to stay connected and more. Company embraces diversity and its many benefits; they strive to ensure all people feel supported within all cultures and can bring their authentic self to work every day. Ensuring their respect for the individual comes first and is demonstrated in the care for each other, which is a direct reflection of company’s founders who work side-by-side with employees every day.
Our client provides industry-leading training, access to mentorship, and opportunities to grow within and beyond your role. From your very first day, you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the big picture. Company encourages team members to give back to their communities and support them through a matching program. With a strong belief in a balanced life and the well-being of every person, they offer leading benefits consistent with the country where each team member works.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment and various possibilities to develop? Press APPLY button now!
What we offer:
- Increasing holiday entitlement
- Weekly competitions and prizes
- Fantastic company and team events
- International networking opportunities
- Hybrid working model
- Gym membership
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Weekly meals
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Permanent, full time contract
- Dutch & English-speaking Project Control Specialist will collect information from our client’s internal system (using reports and questionnaires) and apply necessary workflow to provide the data to the relevant team and Management.
- Arrange the events and organize the locations based on specific criteria. Perform additional checks for the internal team and Management.
- External systems: Submit requests to obtain Cadastral and Title deed information to municipalities that are included in the project. Collect necessary information and upload it into the system.
- You will ensure all reporting is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Dutch & English speaking consultant will be getting the full information about the location where the prospective contract will be signed; check the possibility of construction, get the Grid connection in place and more.
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Administrative experience is preferred.