Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Dublin 24 (hybrid model)
The Digital Marketing Executive will develop and implement the digital content and social media strategy. Responsibilities include planning and activation of social selling, daily posts enhancing activities that support in-store and online sales through organic and paid social posts, and Influencer led initiatives. This role will help develop and shape the businesses’ digital identity and brand strategy going forward.
- Support the development of our client’s social media and digital content strategy to build brand awareness for their Health and Wellness brand pillars.
- Plan, create, and manage a pipeline of digital assets – photography, video, graphics and copy to communicate and support our key campaigns.
- Create mobile content to reach new audiences and maximize user content and experience across their various channels to grow followers and engagement.
- Create consistent and compelling visual content for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Work with the online team, buying team, and work colleagues to create a promotional strategy of daily posts, swipe-ups, product, and advice-led content.
- Liaise with third parties to establish and identify partnership agreements and sponsorships for growing their online reach.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to support the delivery of their digital goals.
- Liaise with each store and their dispensary team in relation to social media support for marketing events, promotions, and weekly health advice content.
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and queries on products and/or shopping with them.
- Convert followers into paying customers and brand advocates, and grow the brands’ social audience.
- Establish metrics and measure the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
- Provide reporting to the Brand Manager & Trade Director as required.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital communication to continuously improve and build our digital channels.
- Relevant qualification in marketing or a similar field
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in retail/FMCG
- A genuine interest, passion, and understanding of health, wellness, and beauty brands.
- Strong copywriting and reporting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Creative graphic experience is required.
- Digital, Blogging, and eCommerce experience required
- MS Office skills are necessary with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience in delivering social media strategies.
- Experience with influencer marketing is an advantage.
- Experience in CRM and email marketing is an advantage
- Experience in using Word press an advantage.
- A full driving license and a willingness to travel required.