Customer Support Agent – Czech fluent REMOTE!!!
Customer Service – Czech or Slovak – Athens, lovely Greece
Two options: On-site or remote
If you are willing to develop your professional abilities in a multicultural environment, surrounded by professionals in the tech, and customer service industry, do not hesitate to take a look over the below details.
Most importantly, if you are willing to work in one of the most ancient cities in the world, Athens Greece is famous as the birthplace of democracy. With a history of over 3,000 years, Athens is the best town for sightseeing.
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting, and present leadership
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- 25 days annual leave per year
- €1300/month before taxes
- Assistance for documents
- Excellent premises during training and when you come to the site for employee engagement activities in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Relocation assistance available (2 weeks accommodation supported by the company)
- And yes…all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you’d expect, and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you.
- Answer incoming communications from customers from the Czech Republic or Slovakia
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Be the first point of contact for the world’s first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, availability, extranet tooling, etc. (communicating with clients in Czech/Slovak)
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluent in Czech or Slovak and English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer service experience preferably
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
- Current Greece resident or ability to relocate expediently (relocation assistance provided)