Customer Service Representative (m/f/d) (Hebrew speaking)-Germany
Location: fully remote from Germany
· Salary: 30,000 € gross annual (2500€ gross per month)
· Up to 2,400 € performance-based bonus annually
· Hours: Monday to Sunday between 8.00am and 11.00pm
· 40 hours per week on 5 Days
· 6 weeks of fully paid training (Training Monday – Friday 9 am – 5:30 pm)
Our client leading global provider of customer experience solutions and technology is looking for Customer Support with fluent Hebrew language. Are you looking for an employer who embrace all different cultures, individualities, and personalities? Our client recognize that all our differences make us stronger together. They are offering clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends and more! As a result of incredible growth, they’re looking for Hebrew fluent speakers to join our lively, fun-loving team in Germany to support them in providing exceptional experiences for some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands.
If you would like to be an active part in ensuring client guidelines, promoting, and actively participating in the service improvements provided to all users- click APPLY button now! We are providing full training for the role, relocation support and great benefits.
· Full training
· Fully remote position from anywhere in Germany
· Relocation assistance provided
· €40 cash card as an attendance bonus, company pension scheme, an employee referral program, and much more!
· Point of contact for advertisers and agencies (SMB) for different types of inquiries in Hebrew
· Provide product and tool support to enhance our clients’ experience.
· Managing all different types of inquiries generated via activities such as chat, email, calling and social media messenger.
· Resolving customer issues in a timely manner, proactively communicating progress to client
· Maintaining high customer satisfaction while representing a major brand
· Customer service experience
· Fluent Hebrew & English language
· Phone and email etiquette
· EU Passport or Work VISA to be eligible work full time hours in Germany