Contracts & Budgets – Sr. Associate/ Manager (Cork, Ireland)
As a member of the Contracts & Budgets team, you will collaborate with both internal and external partners. You could have a life science/pharma degree, or maybe experience in a commercial/contracts function.
Our client is looking for someone who is well-versed in RFx and contracting procedures. You will be the CRO’s point of contact for RFx and contracts, have prior expertise with CRO budget and contract negotiations, and assess the CRO site budgets.
- Establish, maintain, and archive compound-related files and trial-related files as required by procedures.
- In IMPACT, create and maintain the clinical plan and compound information.
- Assist with the trial budget, PO, and invoice planning, forecasting, and tracking.
- Support efforts in establishing consulting agreements (vendors and investigators).
- Ensure Legal, Procurement, and financial processes are completed for assigned TPOs.
- Liaising with Procurement to obtain competitive study bids.
- Preparing Study Work Orders (SWOs) and contracts with Procurement and Legal.
- Proactively establish and ensure accuracy and completeness of information in Veeva Vault Clinical, IMPACT, Planisware, and other critical business systems, producing reports as needed.
- Represents Clinical Business Operations in the evaluation and contracting of potential vendors.
- As needed, generate organizational metrics/measures, milestone reports, staff capacity reports, and other reports (e.g. bottleneck reports)
- Work on evaluating vendor performance and sharing TPO performance metrics with company management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or health-related field; or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Strong self-management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience with contract management with vendors and/or clinical sites
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of activities.
- Proficiency with business software packages.
- Strong communications skills and willingness to collaborate globally.