Content Moderator- Norwegian language Porto (Portugal)
Our client, a leading global provider of customer experience solutions and technology is looking for a Content Moderator for Virtual Reality social media with fluent Norwegian language.
Are you looking for an employer who embraces all different cultures, individualities, and personalities? Our client recognizes that all our differences make us stronger together. They are offering clear paths for career development; professional support, coaching and mentorship programs; performance-based pay; a global network of lifelong friends, and more!
As a result of incredible growth, they’re looking for Norwegian fluent speakers to join our lively, fun-loving team in Portugal to support them in providing exceptional experiences for some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands.
If you would like to be an active part in ensuring client guidelines, promoting, and actively participating in the service improvements provided to all users- click the APPLY button now! We are providing full training for the role, relocation support, and great benefits.
Working Hours: Between Monday to Sunday in rotative shifts: 8 am to 10 pm; 2 days off
Paid training: 3 weeks (1 week training + 2 weeks nesting)
Location: Porto Office Park
Salary: 2,217.86 €
- Competitive salary package, paid 14 months annually
- Meal allowance;
- Private Health insurance;
- Relocation Package;
- A bright, modern, and exciting place to work;
- Several training and career development opportunities ;
- Team events;
- 25 paid vacation days ;
- Wellness break;
- Free fruit, coffee and beverages and vending machines.
- You will be a central point of moderation of reports related to abuse and harassment between Virtual Reality users using Norwegian language skills
- You are putting together solutions while having the protocols, procedures and instructions as a starting point
- You are able to manage all different types of reports generated by users in the Norwegian language
- From the beginning, you will take an active role in providing excellent and proactive moderation skills regarding the users’ behaviors and the Virtual Reality world rules
- Fluent, verbal and written in Norwegian (C2)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (B2 level minimum)
- Quick learner, tenacious worker, passionate individual
- Capable of multitasking and working under pressure