Clinical Trial Design Capabilities-Site Training Associate (CORK)
Working model: Hybrid
The Site Training Associate/Senior Associate in Clinical Trial Design Capabilities (CTDC) will provide technical, project, and operational expertise to support the strategy for a variety of aspects within our clinical programs, including site training, patient enrolment (recruitment & retention), and/or patient & researcher engagement (insights, education, and feedback).
This exciting opportunity will be a linked collaboration across multiple functions in the Clinical Trial Patient Engagement and Design Capabilities team in the United States to support key deliverables in collaboration with, but not limited to, Trial Capabilities, Clinical Development, and the Site Engagement Organization.
- Support the established strategy for the assigned area(s) of focus of site training, patient enrolment (recruitment & retention), and/or patient & researcher engagement (insights, education, and feedback).
- Partner with the CTDC Consultant(s) and appropriate Clinical Design Delivery & Analytics (CDDA) functions to deliver that strategy from identification to timeline development, pre-work and post-deliverable follow-up.
- Support the creation of the appropriate deliverables (e.g., training, educational materials) in partnership with the CTDC Consultant(s) as well as the functional content owners and/or vendors by communicating timelines, facilitating review meetings and distributing outputs to cross-functional partners.
- Support internal systems and communication throughout the execution of the project strategies
- Understand specific capabilities and access points to maintain key platforms and systems in support of the CTDC team based on the assigned area(s) of focus.
- Upload and maintain eTMF records in compliance with our requirements.
- Work closely with CTDC team members to continue to evolve internal standards, processes, tools, and best practices.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with external partners including clinical trial participants and health care professionals (HCPs)
- Work with external contracting of vendors, patients and HCPs
- Contribute to a team culture that is valued for strategic and technical leadership.
- Provide technical support to ensure that processes for the assigned area(s) of focus are well integrated within the appropriate CDDA functions.
- Support the delivery of right-sized strategies that can be successfully implemented in our clinical programs.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific or health-related field or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- General understanding of trial/protocol design and how that impacts overall site experience.
- Demonstrated organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to lead and influence toward a common goal.
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative team environment, both in person and through virtual connections