CLINICAL STATISTICAL ANALYST – Cork, Ireland
CLINICAL STATISTICAL ANALYST
LOCATION: CORK, IRELAND
REQUIREMENT: EU/UK PASSPORT or IRISH STAMP 4
The purpose of the Clinical Statistical Analyst is to assist during the development of data analysis plans in collaboration with statistical colleagues, physicians, clinical research scientists, and/or medical colleagues. The Clinical Statistical Analyst is responsible for establishing a reporting database and analyzing clinical trial data by working with clinical research associates/clinical data associates and project statisticians.
Statistical Trial Analysis:
· Collaborate with other statistical colleagues and study personnel to provide input to statistical analysis plans.
· Assist in and/or be accountable for selecting statistical methods for data analysis, authoring the corresponding sections of the data analysis plan, creating the reporting database, and conducting the actual analysis once a reporting database is created.
· Collaborate with data sciences in the planning and implementation of data quality assurance plans.
· Effectively justify methods selected and implement previously outlined analysis plans.
· Conduct peer-review of work products from statistical colleagues.
· Maintain proficiency with respect to statistical programming and statistical methodology and in applying new and varied methods.
· Maintain current knowledge of CDISC data standards.
· Effectively utilize current technologies and available tools for conducting the clinical trial analysis.
· Collaborate with other statistical colleagues to write reports and communicate results.
· Be responsible for assisting in the communication of study results via regulatory submissions, and manuscripts, as well as for communicating one-on-one with key customers.
· Assist or respond to regulatory queries working in collaboration with other statistical colleagues
· Understand relevant disease states and competitive landscapes in order to enhance the level of customer focus and collaboration.
· Ensure replication of tools and systems, where applicable, and stay informed of technology advances.
· Perform work in full compliance with assigned curriculum(s) and be responsible for following applicable corporate, medical, local, and departmental policies, procedures, processes and training.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
· M.S., Ph.D., or equivalent experience
· Statistics, Biostatistics, Computer Science field study or equivalent
Other Information/Additional Preferences:
· Proficiency in a statistical programming language
· Interpersonal/teamwork skills for effective interactions
· Technical growth and application with working knowledge of statistics and statistical software
· Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
· Creativity and innovation
· Demonstrated problem solving ability and attention to detail
· Data analysis, technology, and systems expertise