CAD Designer – German fluent
CAD Designer – German fluent speaker – Maastricht, Netherlands
€40-45k base salary
Our client, a global consultancy company, is looking for a German and English-speaking CAD Designer to join their team in Maastricht, Netherlands.
Working with the largest telecommunications companies across the world and as leaders in the industry, our client’s work impacts everything from business, healthcare, and education, to enabling loved ones to stay connected and more. The company embraces diversity and its many benefits; they strive to ensure all people feel supported within all cultures and can bring their authentic self to work every day. Ensuring their respect for the individual comes first and is demonstrated in their care for each other, which is a direct reflection of the company’s founders who work side-by-side with employees every day.
Our client provides industry-leading training, access to mentorship, and opportunities to grow within and beyond your role. From your very first day, you’ll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the big picture. The company encourages team members to give back to their communities and support them through a matching program. With a strong belief in a balanced life and the well-being of every person, they offer leading benefits consistent with the country where each team member works.
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity within a fast-paced, international environment and various possibilities to develop? Press the APPLY button now!
What we offer:
- Pension scheme
- Increasing holidays
- Amazing competitions and games
- Awesome events
- Internal development opportunities across our international offices
A successful CAD Designer’s day might look like this:
- 60% Preparation of architectural and engineering drawings, analysis, and specifications utilizing AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and other proprietary calculation sheets.
- 15% Modify drawings and analysis per redline mark-ups from Architecture & Engineering (A&E) staff.
- 10% Ensure drawings are following company standards and state and local codes and ordinances.
- 10% Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the direct line manager.
- 5% Attend field site walks to obtain site measurements and photos of field conditions.
- Fully fluent in German and English language
- 1 – 3 years of experience with AutoCAD or other CAD software
- Good working knowledge of architectural and engineering practices, methods, and procedures.
- Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word.