Junior Sales Representative
Our client’s first specialism was Employment Law and today they offer the service of Human Resource Consultancy, Health and Safety Management, Insurance, Employee well-being, and much more.
Short overview of the role:
If you are a self-motivated self-starter, you now have an exciting new opportunity to kick off your sales career! Grab an opportunity to grow, demonstrate your abilities, and succeed as a Sales professional and become a part of a high-energy team that values drive, resiliency, and continuous pursuit of excellence.
As a Junior Sales Representative, you will be responsible for generating new business leads in order to promote the company’s consulting services.
· 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + birthday day off
· Base salary + uncapped commission – excellent earning potential (As a Junior Sales Representative, you will receive a base salary of €26,000 and an earnings guarantee of €45,000 in your first year, with top performers earning between €70,000 and €80,000.)
· Super coaching program that will hone your sales techniques to be a high achiever
· Monday – Friday work (no weekends required)
· Best leadership in the industry
· Newly refurbished offices in Dublin located near the City Centre with close transport links.
· Making a certain number of outbound calls and generating a certain number of appointments every day.
· You will be responsible for selling the company’s great service to small and medium-sized businesses.
· Daily pipeline construction and management will be critical to the job’s success.
· English fluency (C2)
· Eager to meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
· You have an excellent work ethic and a strong drive to achieve.
· Resilient, self-assured, and adaptive with a cheerful attitude
· You are driven by great earning potential and career progression.