Business Development Manager (IV Infusion Systems / Medical Devices)
Automated Infusion EcoSystem Business Manager
Location: On-site / Dublin, Ireland – Nationwide
Sector: Sales | Medical / Pharma
Medical Device equipment from automated infusion systems to renal dialysis equipment and surgical technology. The automated Infusion EcoSystem Business Manager will be challenged to commercially lead and develop the Automated Infusion pumps, associated consumables, and digital solutions. This role will primarily be responsible for the business development of new sites, as well as maintaining existing customer sites. You will be reporting to the Head of the Hospital Channel.
- To lead and commercially drive the portfolio of existing infusion pumps and consumables across Ireland with the corresponding and growing portfolio of digital software modules.
- To influence and engage with key stakeholders in the Digital Health arena within the Irish Health System.
- Drive the adoption of the future ‘Anchor System’ (Space® Plus) across key therapies within the Irish Health Care System.
- To keep abreast of developments and trends and supply market information on a regular basis.
- In essence, the challenge is to develop the potential and performance of the Digital Health medical technology platforms & services to benefit health in Ireland and achieve ambitious organization sales objectives.
- Degree level or equivalent in a Business Life Science.
- 3 years + in a sales environment, preferably working with IV infusion systems products and technology.
- Desired knowledge of Salesforce.
- Comfortable working in a clinical setting and interacting with allied health professionals (e.g., nurses, doctors,).
- Full clean Irish driving license.
- Flexible to travel regularly throughout Ireland, and further as the need arises.
- 23 Days Annual Leave (Increasing with Service)
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme (Employer contribution 10%)
- Paid Health Insurance
- Recognition and Long Service awards
- Health and Wellbeing Allowance
- Financial Further Education Support
- Company Car / Car Allowance