Accounts Receivable Specialist – French speaking
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST – FRENCH SPEAKING – ENTRY-LEVEL POSITION!!!
Location: Cork, Ireland -> hybrid working model
Requirement: EU/UK Passport or Irish Stamp 4
Key responsibilities for O2C AR Specialist
The primary role of the O2C AR Specialist is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant operation of the credit & collections process across the company business. Our client one of the biggest players in the pharmaceutical industry is looking for French-speaking professionals in the finance sector to join their expanding organization.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C AR billings, payments, customer master data and related internal business queries
- Effectively analyse all outstanding customer ageing through FSCM to identify collection priorities. Engage with customers (French speakers) by phone or email to prompt collections using market best practices.
- Effectively track and resolve all customer disputes regarding billings, credits or payments.
- Be responsible for daily cash application of payments from customers from French-speaking countries
- Analyse account discrepancies to ensure the customer account is enabled for payment
- Coordinate initiation and validation of O2C customer master data requests
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Support global/regional O2C projects to support accurate, efficient & compliant AR management
- Support the overall O2C AR team from French-speaking countries by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training new team members
- 2-3 years experience in O2C or Finance function, preferably with knowledge of credit management & customer service and experience in identifying and delivering process change
- Degree in Business and/or Accounting (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & French language
Additional basic Requirements
- Demonstrate a strong compliance-oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise yourself with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure ownership for all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area