Accounts Assistant – Dublin 3
Accounts Assistant, Dublin 3 (fully onsite)
Up to €35,000
This is a dual role that will be divided between the purchase ledger ensuring accurately processed invoices, staff expenses & travel plans and the sales ledger team ensuring contract information is accurately processed into the billing and workforce planning systems. We are looking for a motivated individual who is used to working in a KPI orientated environment within a finance department to join our client’s team.
· Accurately process invoices to the correct cost categories.
· Booking accommodation and travel for field staff from booking forms.
· Creditor statement reconciliations and query resolutions.
· Expense administration and approval following expenses policy.
· Housekeeping of the creditor’s ledger ensuring payments are allocated.
· Review inbox, process invoices in inbox, and distribute and chase approval of invoices.
· Review and solve queries in the purchase ledger inbox.
· Accurately, input & check new client contract data to onboard clients within internal SLAs.
· Accurately raise refunds and adjustments to client accounts within internal SLAs.
· Direct debit administration; set-up, amend & remove details as necessary.
· Liaise with client experience team and sales teams where appropriate to problem solve.
· Posting of unallocated cash and credits on accounts and cash posting duties.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be numerate, have computer processing skills, including key MS office products (excel, word, outlook etc.) and possess good communication skills. They will be able to work accurately and be effective at prioritising a demanding workload in a busy working environment. The role requires someone able to communicate to internal and external stakeholders and problem solve issues efficiently.