Account Manager – Healthcare
A sales role that also includes customer, partner and corporate sales responsibilities. The primary responsibility of the Account Manager role is to enable, drive and elevate client’s position and penetration into the allocated Territory. The Account Manager will be focused on company’s functional operations in support of customer sales and market requirements.
- Implement the Company’s sales process to establish a culture of consultative selling to customer’s decision-makers at all levels.
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Coordinate sales and business initiatives and integrate sales processes across the company in the allocated Territory.
- Facilitate feedback to different areas of the company’s business regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities and marketing/sales programmes.
- Ensure executive-level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients, and technology/channel partners.
- Work closely with Product & Services Marketing: channel feedback on product features and functions, trends, programme needs, customer outreach programs and events.
- Recommend selling techniques based on market and product knowledge.
- Assist in developing brand identity and recognition in the allocated Territory.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts using the appropriate sales tools and processes and maintain all relevant information about customers, prospects, campaigns, and leads.
- Work with Sales Operations team & Sales leadership to ensure business is transacted accurately and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical standards.
- Work with customers to ensure timely payments against invoices.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Minimum 3 years’ healthcare sales experience is preferred.
- Business focussed with financial acumen and analytically disciplined.
- An undergrad degree is required or equivalent is preferred.
- Sales and marketing excellence.
- Strategic and results driven.