Sales Development Representative – Dublin
New exciting opportunity with a growing and developing firm in Dublin, Ireland!
Are you an eager individual, experienced in sales, and motivated to earn uncapped commission?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to join an ambitious and driven team of sales professionals who are eager to succeed. The company is paving the way for industry-leading HR and H&S SaaS software, with incredibly strong year-on-year growth.
- Making at least 80 outbound calls per day and generating at least three appointments per day.
- Working alongside a Business Development Manager colleague, you will sell Company’s fantastic service to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Schedule sales meetings with business owners/directors to promote the Company
- You will schedule sales meetings with business owners/directors to promote the Company
- Daily pipeline construction and management will be critical to success.
- Fluency in English is a must
- It is preferable to have prior cold-calling sales experience.
- You’d be eager to meet and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
- You are highly motivated and hungry to succeed.
- Ideally, you will have experience working in B2B sales, but B2C experience will also be considered.
- The ability to accept and apply coaching feedback to help you improve your sales skills.
- You enjoy healthy competition and work well in groups.
- Have the grit and determination and interpersonal skills to succeed as a sales professional.
- A clear commission structure, as well as weekly, monthly, and quarterly incentives
- Ongoing incentives, social gatherings, and a high-energy office
- Base salary + uncapped commission
- A well-defined career path in which you will know exactly what KPIs you must meet in order to be rewarded with higher titles, compensation, and commission.
- Monday – Friday shift