Customer Service / Sales Representative (fluent French speaker)
- Provide friendly, professional, and efficient service through inbound/outbound calls, live chat, and/or emails.
- Provide daily feedback to the team leader on new issues.
- Using available resources, conduct research and troubleshoot problems.
- Document all calls in order to track different types of inquiries with CRM software.
- Act as a liaison between Client Services and the Store, sharing information relevant to both departments and scheduling in-store appointments for final clients.
- Identify and challenge any negative effects on the Customer Experience prior to new launches, promotions, mass emails and improvement projects
- More than 2 years of customer servicing experience in hospitality, call center/contact center, IT Support,
- 6 months of experience in a Sales position (cross-selling and upselling experience)
- fluent in English+ French language
- SAP or similar experience
- Experience in B2C support is a plus
- Customer Experience Passionate
- Proven success record in a fast-paced, constantly evolving support environment
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, prior experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Technical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn new technology.
- Strong communication skills, including exceptional writing and editing abilities.
- Strong sales skills, cross-selling and upselling experience
- Negotiation skills