HR Coordinator (Dutch speaker)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (hybrid)
Fantastic new opportunity for an HR enthusiast who desires to support and develop meaningful relationships in the working environment.
As an HR Coordinator your duties would include the:
- Producing and distributing correspondence for the workplace, such as but not limited to: (1) offer letters, (2) forms, (3) visa documentation, (4) onboarding documentation, (5) contract amendments, and (6) end-of-employment documentation.
- Receiving, reviewing, and processing all pertinent paperwork related to new hires, firings, leaves of absence, changes in employee status, etc.;
- Participating in and overseeing transactional processes related to global mobility, onboarding, and offboarding;
- Establishing, maintaining, and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all hardcopy and electronic employee files;
- Work with cross-functional teams and important stakeholders to execute and improve seamless operational processes to further the company’s guidelines and policies;
- Operate a process of highly-reliable data entry around employee information.
- Provide user inquiries, questions, and issues with a customer-friendly resolution.
- Any other duties and responsibilities the manager assigns within the manager’s scope of HR;
- 3 years or more of HR administration experience;
- Dutch language proficiency
- Familiarity with the framework and procedures of Dutch labor law;
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proficient use of MS Office
- Great career opportunity with a top international outsourcing company
- Possibility of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary with appealing package of social benefits.
- Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.