Corporate Finance Manager
Exciting opportunities at the Manager level within the Corporate Finance teams based in Dublin and Athlone are currently available with our client, one of Ireland’s top business advisory and accounting firms.
The chosen candidate will actively participate in leading out assignments and pitching for new projects while reporting to the Partner and Director.
In addition, the role will involve managing and training the department’s more junior team members, as well as developing new advisory services and products to meet the needs of the firm’s clients.
- Actively manage daily Corporate Finance projects for the entire department of the company.
- Lead the delivery of top-notch corporate finance services for the client.
- Bring experience, a proven methodology, approach, and technical expertise to the department’s broad range of services, including business purchases and sales debt and equity financing, valuations, and commercial advisory.
- Actively engage in promotional activities, such as external presentations, written articles, social media commentary, and attendance at pertinent networking events, particularly in Dublin.
- Work together with other specialized service departments (such as Tax, Audit, HR, etc.) to provide clients with a customized and adaptable service.