We are currently seeking to recruit a permanent Support Pharmacist to work full-time in a store in Bawnogue, West Dublin.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy..
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking.
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards.
We can offer you:
- Competitive Rates & Bonus
- Great Colleague Discount
- Opportunities for career progression
- Management Training provided
- Maternity benefit after two years’ service
- Annual leave which increases with service
- Further educational assistance provided
- Regular CPD training provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- PSI fees paid