Supervising Pharmacist Manager
We are currently seeking to recruit a Supervising Pharmacist Manager (Full Time, Permanent) for a store in Northgate, New Ross, Co. Wexford.
Monday to Friday, working hours: 9am-6pm.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellence in the following:
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy
- Take final responsibility within the store for Stock Management specifically relating to, purchasing, ordering, stock management, merchandising, date checking and stocktaking
- Take final responsibility for ensuring controlled drugs regulations are strictly adhered to
- Take final responsibility for Pharmacy Presentation Standards
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required:
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is an advantage but full training will be given to those coming from other backgrounds.
We can offer you:
- Competitive Rates & Bonus
- Great Colleague Discount
- Regular CPD training provided
- Bike to Work Scheme
- PSI fees paid