Our client is currently hiring high-performing Tax Seniors to provide tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients in a variety of industries.
We are hiring! Therefore, whether you want to broaden your role to gain consulting experience across all tax heads, maintain/develop a niche focus on a specialist area, or continue to focus on compliance, we can tailor roles based on the candidate’s experience and career development objectives.
- Manage a portfolio of personal income tax clients and ensure their returns are correct and filed on time.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate tax clients and ensure their returns are correct and filed on time.
- Carrying out specific tax compliance and consulting assignments in all tax-related areas, including Income Tax, Corporation Tax, CGT, VAT, CAT, and Stamp Duty for a designated client portfolio.
- Supporting Revenue aspect audits and inquiries.
- Direct communication with customers, the Tax Office, and other accounting, legal, and professional firms when providing customer service.
- Reviewing/managing the work of less experienced employees and creating a training program.
- Accountancy Qualification and/or AITI with experience in Tax.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills, including the capacity to work well with people at all client and staff levels.
- Fully understand and be conversant with the compliance standards for tax and audit imposed by the various regulatory authorities.
- Require understanding of the significance of continuous professional development (CPD) in these fields.