Director of Nursing
Location: Dublin 15
The Director of Nursing will be accountable for all aspects of care and services to the residents both clinically and operationally, and will assume responsibility for the management of all staff within the nursing home. The Director of Nursing will ensure all legislative requirements are maintained.
· Day to day management of the nursing home
· Quality of Care Responsibilities
· Management of HIQA regulations
· Health & Safety
· Candidates must be registered with NMBI
· Details of any previous experience of carrying on the business of a designated centre
· Details and documentary evidence of any relevant qualifications or accredited training
· Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Sound decision making ability
· Gerontology qualification desirable.
· Candidates must have at least 3 years’ experience out of the last 6 years at a management level in a care of the elderly facility.