Tax Assistant Manager
Location: Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Our client is currently seeking to recruit strong-performing Tax Assistant Managers to deliver their tax advisory and compliance services to an extensive portfolio of clients across a diverse range of sectors.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and lead the delivery of high-quality tax advice and service to those clients.
- Work closely with the Tax Partners, Directors on developing the service provided to a large and varied portfolio of clients.
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments, in all areas of tax, including Income Tax, Corporation Tax, CGT, CAT and VAT.
- Produce reports and presentations for clients.
- Engage with Revenue on client matters.
- Coach and mentor more junior tax professionals.
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute.
- Top 10 firm experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Ideally 1-year post-qualification experience in a management role in a tax practice or industry.
- An ability to manage a high-performing team.
- Corporate tax compliance experience would be desirable, but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday