Location: Athlone, Co. Westmeath
Our client is currently seeking to recruit strong performing Tax Managers to deliver their tax advisory and compliance services to an extensive portfolio of clients across a diverse range of sectors.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and lead the delivery of high quality tax advice and service to those clients.
- Work closely with the Tax Partners, Directors on developing the service provided to a large and varied portfolio of clients.
- Undertaking specific consultancy assignments, in all areas of tax, to include Income Tax, Corporation Tax, CGT, CAT and VAT.
- Advise clients on business structuring, mergers and acquisitions, cross border expansion, financing, tax audits etc.
- Advise clients on succession planning.
- Produce reports and presentations for clients.
- Engage with Revenue on client matters, including Revenue audits.
- Manage a tax team.
- Assist with firm wide training and business development initiatives.
- Membership of the Irish Taxation Institute.
- Top 10 firm experience would be desirable, but not essential.
- Ideally 2 years post qualification experience in a management role in a tax practice or industry.
- An ability to manage a high performing team.
- Broad exposure to tax consultancy assignments would be desirable, but not essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday